[scribus] 1.4.0 RC1

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 17:44:44 CET 2011

I am trying it as I write this. I launched Scribus 1.4.0 RC1 and ran
the Font Sample script with no document open. That was about 20 minutes
ago, about 8:20 am PST. It is now at 18% (I have hundreds of fonts
installed) and seems to be working fine. However, I can't give you a
final report until it finishes, which at the rate it is going will take
another couple of hours. Stay tuned!

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:01:42 -0200
José Antonio Rocha <joseantoniorocha at gmail.com> dijo: