[scribus] Text frame on master page with text entered on actual pages?

Ondřej Němeček ondrej.nemecek.news.scribus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:57:43 CET 2011

Dne 6.2.2011 14:25, Peter Desjardins napsal(a):
> (...)
>
>I'd like
> to be able to adjust the position of the text frame on a page after
> the text is entered and have the frames on each page reflect that
> change consistently. I added guidelines on my master page and I know I
> could adjust those but I don't want to have to edit each individual
> body page in case I adjust the layout later.

Do you know feature Align and distribute (under Windows in menu)? Maybe
it helps. I am not familiar with advanced use of this so I am not sure
that could be used for relative-to-page operation over multiple objects.

Anybody know more about this? Becouse it's my question too.

--
Ondrej Nemecek
icq: 250163477