[scribus] Importing pdf

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Tue Feb 8 06:29:02 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM, John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> I want to import a 44 page pdf into a 44 page Scribus document. What I
> get is one huge frame with bits and pieces of the original document.
> Both are 8.5 x 11 inches.
>
> Do I need to import it a page at a time?  that sounds tedious.
> --
> John Culleton

I'd be very interested in the answer to your question, John, as I do roughly
the same task with every issue.  While I only import about 20 pages, I have
found no way to make Scribus import the whole pdf document and paginate it
for me.  I use a piece of external software to split the large pdf document
into individual pages and import them onto the respective magazine page.
It's not a big job, but I would be interested in learning any other
technique to accomplish the task.
--
John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*