[scribus] Fw: Master pages

Thomas Baumann thomasbaumann at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 02:32:39 CET 2011

Can you give me some hints on step by step here?  All I want to do is set up a "template" for a page with two columns of text.  On come pages, I might shorten a column and add an image.  On other pages I might delete the first column only.  I want the template set up sot that I don't have to create, position, etc the text boxes on every single page I start.  I played with the guides thing but can't figure out what you mean.

Thanks for your help.