[scribus] Script: Bullets and numbered lists updated

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:14:51 CET 2011

2011/2/1 Margaret and George McIntosh <tenbear at myfairpoint.net>

> On 16 Jan 2011 at 2:36, José Antonio Rocha wrote:
>

> I am new to scripts and to Python.
> I have been trying to use your script and have some questions.
> I have only been able to make a bullet one item at a time. Can I make a
> whole list at
> once, if so, how?

Just select all paragraph you want to put bullets.

> The default bullet is a box. How can I change it to a dot? I tried changing
> the font to
> Wingdings Regular, 0x9F. Didn't work.

First, set the font changing the variable:

bulletedListCharFont = 'Wingdings Regular'

Then, set the character:

if os.name == 'posix':

    bulletString = u'\uF09F\t'
else:
    bulletString = u'\uF09F\t'

--
[image: Meira]nome: "José Antonio Meira da Rocha"  tratamento: "Prof. MS."
googletalk: email: MSN: joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
ICQ: 658222 Skype: "meiradarocha_jor"
veículo: [ http://meiradarocha.jor.br ]
fone: (55) 9651-0686