[scribus] Script: Bullets and numbered lists updated

Margaret and George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Tue Feb 1 04:31:55 CET 2011

On 16 Jan 2011 at 2:36, José Antonio Rocha wrote:

> Added letters list.
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Bullets_and_numbered_lists
> * "*" will create bulleted list.
> * A number (up 3 digit) will create a numbered list begining with
> such
> number. Ex.: "1)"
> * One or two letters, uppper or lower case, will create a lettered
> list
> begining with such letters with same case. Ex.: "a)"
> * "/" will clear all marks.
> * An optional character after numbers or letters will be used as
> separator.
> Default: dot.

I am new to scripts and to Python.
I have been trying to use your script and have some questions.
I have only been able to make a bullet one item at a time. Can I make a whole list at
once, if so, how?
The default bullet is a box. How can I change it to a dot? I tried changing the font to
Wingdings Regular, 0x9F. Didn't work.

Thanks for any help.

George
Obviously I am doing something wrong.