[scribus] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat Aug 27 20:12:00 UTC 2011

On 08/27/2011 12:55 PM, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> No, it's not automatic.

In that case, the documentation should probably tell new users that
sending social networking invitations to this list is considered a Bad
Thing and could get you removed from the list.  I'm all in favor of
getting rid of people who either don't understand why this isn't a Good
Idea or simply don't care, but I'm also in favor of giving them fair
warning.  Of course, if they don't bother to RTFM, they won't see the
warning, but there's only so much we can do, and IMO, providing the
warning is enough.