[scribus] important (french magazine)

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Aug 23 17:58:24 UTC 2011

On 08/19/2011 07:08 AM, Marc Fanelli-Isla wrote:
> Hello
> I'm the editor in chief of a french magazine dedicated to Apple universe. We're publishing a issue about Office with Mac. We have a CD offered with the magazine. Could we put your software in it ? or a demo version?

Either this was delayed for four days or your computer's clock is off.
Scribus is FOSS software and, unless I'm badly mistaken, released under
the GPL.  That means that there's nothing to stop you from putting
Scribus on a CD in your magazine as long as there's no charge for the
software itself.  I'm  not a lawyer and I'm not speaking officially for
the project, but AFAIK there's no reason you couldn't do what you propose.