[scribus] PDF scrincking script

Yves Le Seigle yvesleseigle at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 19 16:05:42 UTC 2011

I ran the script to reduce the size of PDFs:

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Reduce_the_size_of_Scribus_generated_PDFs

Saving it first as a .py file and it returned a window error (Big Boo Boo: Something real bad has gone wrong! Sorry). No more explaination. This is surprising because others used it succesfully and I nead it to shrink PDFs.

I wonder if it would be possible to built it into Scribus, accessible from the menus. This would be a very accessible way.

Running scribus-1.4.0.rc5-1.4.i386.rpm (August 2) from MrDoc repository on Fedora 14.