[scribus] text frame border

Christen christenanderson1994 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:44:12 UTC 2011

Hello a.l.e.,

This works....kind of. It almost manages to accomplish what I'm trying to
do. However, it adds another problem. When I create the cell, there is
initially no border around it. So far, so good. But when I go to the Line
tab in the PP and add a line on one side, Scribus adds the bordering line,
but also adds a black hairline on each of the other three edges. Am I doing
something wrong?

> another way is to put lines around and group the lines and the text
> field it won't resize but you can still edit the text without
> ungrouping (as usual if alt click is not captured by the WM... or by
> using the outline palette)

I had thought of this, and have done this in the past...However, it still
seems like a difficult way to accomplish an easy task.

Thanks,
Christen