[scribus] Saving as PDF with a smaller file size

Christopher A. Zaino, PT, PhD cazaino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:50:40 UTC 2011

I have looked at the  pages for using script to reduce the PDF size -
listed below. Is there a page that talks about how to use script. I am
relatively new to linux. Is the script run from the terminal or
elsewhere. I am just a little confused by both the scripts and how to
actually use them.

Sorry for the trouble. I do appreciate everybody's input on this
question and to want to learn how to use Scibus and Linux better.

Thanks,

there is a script in the wiki to reduce the size of PDFs produced by scribus

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Reduce_the_size_of_Scribus_generated_PDFs

             I have been using the script at:
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Web_optimised_PDF

Christopher A. Zaino, PT, PhD
CP Sapling - Serving the needs of families with children with Disabilities
Websites:  www.cpxsm.com (Chinese and English)
            http://globalhz.org/ASIA_CP.html
Online Donations: www.razoo.com/story/Cp-Sapling-2