[scribus] ghostscript

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Sat Aug 13 13:26:08 UTC 2011

I second the motion that Scribus/Ghostscript installation should be much simpler and intuitive to a broader group of users than operating system gurus.  An installer app with options would make it much easier for the people unfamiliar with Scribus (the number of which keeps inceasing) to get it working on their machines.  I'm a programmer, and it took me two days to get it working on my MacBook.....

Mike