[scribus] ghostscript

Vince Morrison vinive at tadaust.org.au
Sat Aug 13 19:54:27 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/madam, I am a new comer to Scribus, previously using Microsoft
Publisher 2007. I am a senior and  a member of a writing group here in NSW,
Australia. Our group provides a monthly booklet to our members also we hope
to make small books, poetry, short stories, on our duplex brother laser and
canon pixma printer. I downloaded Scribus !.3.314.32 and the Ghostscript PDI
8.71. 32. Scribus successfully downloaded but tells me I need ghostscript to
complete the download. The ghostscript is in a folder on my computer but I
cannot seem to bring them together. Any help would be much appreciated. None
of us old seniors are very computer literate, I had hoped your program would
be better than the Micro publisher I already have. Regards Vincent Morrison