[scribus] that brownish color

stdin echo at stdin.fr
Fri Aug 12 06:39:23 UTC 2011

Hi,
it happened to me several times for several reasons, and what I
conclude was that it happened when an error/conflict occurred. First
time it happened was when importing spot color images (thanks to Simv's
script) and that there was mistakes in the colors, last time it
happened, I was just manipulating text. Then I didn't save my changes,
reopened scribus and it was back to normal. But it wouldn't go back to
normal without that...
s.

--
----