[scribus] that brownish color

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 21:40:17 UTC 2011

On 08/11/2011 04:13 PM, David Duncan wrote:
> hi david,
>

>> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> sorry, but your mail has been scrubbed...
>
> can you repost it without html formatting?
>

> ciao
> a.l.e
>
> ___
> Scribus Mailing List:scribus at lists.scribus.net
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net
>
> It happened to me today for the first time. Ubuntu 11.04 on 1.4.0rc5. I
> was tinkering outside a text box when suddenly the text in the box went
> brown and the line spacing collapsed to 1 pnt. The paragraph settings in
> the style manager had changed. Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce
> it as I was doing some arbitrary changes like moving things around. Not
> sure if this is the same issue as you described - the brown colour being
> the only common element.

Yes, it seems to be back. When I have seen this before, and just now, it
pops up when I switch the language to something else, then back to English.

For example, switching to German changes None to Keine. Initially, when
I switched back to English things seemed Ok, but when I created a new
document and made a frame, then Keine was there with this brown color.

I had to delete Keine with no document open to get rid of it permanently
(or so far permanently).

Greg