[scribus] Overcrowded icon bars.

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 11:51:45 UTC 2011

On 8/9/2011 8:36 AM, John Culleton wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 05:09:53 am Jan de Weerd wrote:
>> On 08/09/2011 09:12 AM, a.l.e wrote:
>>> hi

> estate
>>> and here the toolbars after having cleaned up the workspace a
> little
>>> bit...
>>>
>>> http://imgbin.org/index.php?page=image&id=4748
>>>
>>> i'll post a feature request to get this layout as the default one
> for
>>> the story editor...
>>>
>>> ciao
>>> a.l.e
>> Looks good! Hope your request will make it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jan
> You have my vote! I will try to emulate that layout now. But it is
> better if it is the default.
>
> Thanks!
FWIW, I have a widescreen monitor and had plenty of room to combine on
one bar the Menu Bar as well as all the icons and it is still not
overcrowded. I have plenty of available width but like the additional
height gained by combining

Bob P.
--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.
*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")