[scribus] Rotated Text Frames

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Mon Aug 8 13:23:13 UTC 2011

On Aug 8, 2011, at 2:09 AM, Peter Nermander wrote:

>> I also had issues with the PDF export, but I now can't recall precisely what they were.
>
> MS Word does not have PDF export, you have to use a PDF Printer for that.

Ah yes, that was it.  I couldn't get my PostScript virtual printer nor Acrobat Distiller to generate PDFs properly from Word, and combined with the text aligned to path issue, which was non-optional, I gave up on Word for the project.  After trying out Scribus, I now use it for nearly all my "non-simplistic" documents.