[scribus] How to show all colours in Scribus?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Apr 21 12:29:57 UTC 2011

On Thursday 21 April 2011 08:14:27 a.l.e wrote:
> hi
>
> > I have always used the Scribus Open Office CMYK palette,
> > supplemented as needed. Why do you recommend against it?
Is
> > there a problem I am not aware of?
>
> no, there is no problem...
>
> but keeping few colors in the palette may help you to focus on a
"color
> identity" for your document and avoid an hippie look...
>
> you will be more conscious of your choices... that's all.
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

No problem! I learned long ago not to use every crayon in the box!

Actually I use the Galaxy Gauge Color Map Pro as a comprehensive
guide to among other things appropriate CMYK color combinations
for different effects.

The Guide also identifies illustrates over 1,000 CMYK colors and
gives the numbers for each, including those pesky purples and
blues.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: