[scribus] Release date again for 1.4.0

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 19:34:25 CEST 2011

ou!! that is it!! thank you!

From: a.l.e <ale.comp_06 la xox.ch>
Subject: Re: [scribus] Release date again for 1.4.0
To: scribus la lists.scribus.net
Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 4:49 PM

hi teotor-toma,

> Can I ask if the 'dropcap' feature and the add/edit style (in
> paragraf) will be put back? Now I use 140 rc2 on mac G4 PPC, this
> features are missing.

the dropcaps are still there...

i think that what you are missing is the style editing capabilities in the story editor. just use edit > styles in the main menu!
you can also launch it when the story editor is open.

ciao
a.l.e

Notice: Scribus mailing lists will be migrated to a new host and from scribus.info to scribus.net on Thursday, April 14th. There will be downtime and a new list address scribus la lists.scribus.net will have to be used afterwards. Please use forums during the downtime.