[scribus] Formatxml crashes with 1.4.0.dfsg~rc2-1 (Debian wheezy)

Niklaus Giger niklaus.giger at member.fsf.org
Mon Apr 11 21:18:10 CEST 2011

Hi

I always enjoyed using Scribus and have produced quite a few papers with it.

I am trying to automate some tasks. I tried to run the Formatxml. I had to
change the calls to getFile to get the parameters correct. Running it crashes
scribus like this:

$ scribus-ng Vorlage_1.sla
ExpandParSel 0 1
ExpandParSel 0 1
ExpandParSel 1 2
ExpandParSel 1 2
storytext::charstyle: access at end of text %i 3
Scribus Crash
Scribus crashes due to Signal #11

Attached are the files I used.

I will try to compile Scribus from scratch to get a better backtrack but would
be interested if anybody has already solved this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Niklaus