[scribus] Move text box to front of image, re-size image and problems with gimp

Jo Britton jobritton1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:32:48 CEST 2011

I am creating a banner for an email template in Scribus, using it for
the first time. I'm using version 1.4.0. rc2 in a mac OSX version
10.5.8.

I have 3 pictures next to each other with some text at the top:
I want to have the text box in front so that it sits over the images.
Have tried using levels without success.
I want to re-size the images so that they are the same size. Can I
adjust the size of all 3 images at one time without having to do each
separately?
When I try to edit images I get the error message that gimp software
is not installed. I have downloaded Gimp but the error message still
comes up?

I have attached the file in case my explanation wasn't clear.
Thanks for your assistance

Warm regards

Jo