[scribus] Scannig problem

Ray risely at tadaust.org.au
Thu Sep 30 15:38:41 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply Frank - BUT, as I said, my scanner is not recognised -
in Ubuntu or in Mint - no lights, no noise, it's not recognised.
Logging out of either and back into Windows and it works fine.
Xsane says there is no scanner connected. I can print OK, but not scan!

Ray

Hi All,

In DTP (with a Windows program) in the past, I have been used to scanning
photos, repairing them, and then placing into a Newsletter page.
Using Scribus 1.3.3.13 and/or 1.3.5 in Ubuntu 10.04, my Canon scanner is
unrecognised.
What is the work around for this - if any?

Ray

Message: 7