[scribus] Bleed.

Jim Ford jaford at watford53.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 20:50:01 CEST 2010

On 9/28/2010 5:47 PM, John Culleton wrote:

> If the printer will accept the two page spread as his input then
> bleeds around that spread should be sufficient.

Thanks for the reply, John.

The problems is that when I view the pdf, rather than the image being
seamlessly across the two pages, there's an area in the middle that's
repeated to create an overlapping region.

I'm going to show an example to the printer and see if it's right,
though it doesn't seem so to me.

I'm seriously worried that as about a third of the book are double-page
spreads (it's an illustrated children's book) and I can't get this
sorted out, I'll have to abandon using Scribus and start again with
another DTP application.

Jim