[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 30, Issue 44

Robin Dean (Google) robin.c.dean at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:46:16 CEST 2010

  Hi a.l.e and Gregory

Thank you for your speedy and very helpful responses to my queries.

As a result I have a couple of follow on queries. Again because of my
inexperience I may do this wrong.

   1. a.l.e  wrote

      "as far i can tell, in the upcoming you should work as little as possible
      with the story editor.

      afaik, currently, only "real" bugs in the Story Editor get fixed. all
      the usability annoyances are ignored until a new reworked SE is developed. "

Should I be using a later version of Scribus to overcome these problems?
and What sort of timescales are expected for the new reworked edition to
be available?

   2. a.l.e wrote

      - the goal should not be to have brilliant colors, but to match the
      colors you have been provided...

All my printing is in black white and grey scale - instead of
'brilliant' I should have said 'very clear'.

Kind regards

Robin