[scribus] PDF import problem

Casey Daniels help at scribus.info
Sun Sep 19 21:26:48 CEST 2010

Submitted on 09/19/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Casey Daniels
   Email Address: scribus at cd.kcfam.net
   Subject: PDF import problem
   Message:
I'm new to Scribus, and I guess i'm doing something wrong or don't understand
a limitation, I have a Image frame which I place a PDF file in.  Now it looks
alright in on the screen, but when I go to print I get an Error saying
Calander (name of the image frame) Object is a Placed PDF,  and it will not
show up on the Print Preview or a Printed Page.  From what I can tell it
should do something to make it printable, am I missing a step or does it just
not work like that?

Thank You
Casey
- Former Publisher User

P.S. Build Date is 27-Jan-2010

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date: 27. January 2008
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: Win7
     CPU type: 64 bit (x86_64/amd64)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/553