[scribus] Imposition

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Oct 4 10:49:10 CEST 2010

> Please be so good as to rate their usability in 1 to 10 units of your
> choice (stars etc.)

Well, as for usability I think Bookbinder would rate around 7-8.

Check out the documentation:
http://www.quantumelephant.co.uk/bookbinder/docs/bbdocs.html

You would rate that as 1?

I'd say it's easier to use than for example Quite Imposing (which is a
commercial plugin to Adobe Acrobat, and often considered "state of the
art").

Of course Bookbinder can only do simple imposition (4 pages on each
sheet), but I think it would suit the needs for like 99% of the people
asking about imposition on this list.

Also Bookbinder is written in Java, so it will work on Windows, Linux and OS/X.

/Peter