[scribus] Replicating Styles

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Mon Nov 29 02:27:02 CET 2010

Having finished my first 60 page magazine publication recently, I have come
to realize that I have a lot invested in the various styles I created for
the first issue under Scribus.  Now, I want to replicate those styles in the
next issue's .sla file in order to maintain the same look for the magazine
from issue to issue.

My question, therefore, is there a simple way to copy styles from one .sla
file to another, new .sla file as I start the next issue's composition
without having to manually recreate each style for every issue henceforth?

If there is not such a method or feature, maybe it would be a worthwhile
addition to Scribus as it would seem reasonable that other folks might have
the same need, as well.

John Ghormley
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
Walkertown, NC  USA