[scribus] Unsubscribe

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Sun Nov 28 01:32:23 CET 2010

Hi

I am getting a continuous stream of e-mail from [scribus] via 'Scribus
Help' and there does not seem to be an 'unsubscribe' link.

I would be much obliged if you could tell me how to stop this mail.  It
is all going through to my Junk Mail folder, so it is not clogging up my
inbox, but it represents an irresponsible waste of bandwidth and I would
like to stop it (it might not be much bandwidth in the overall scheme of
things, but if everyone wasted this much bandwidth the Internet would
eventually collapse under the weight of routers required to process and
retransmit spam and unwanted mail).

Kind regards,

James