[scribus] Date Insertion

David McDow dmcdow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:17:56 CET 2010

To All,

I am new to Scribus and new to this group.  Please excuse my naivety.

I need to insert the current date into the newsletter I am editing.  I
would preface it with "Printed on" then the current date is inserted.
I am usually up until the early morning and would like to have this
done automatically.  Is there a feature similar to "Page Numbering"
that would insert the current date.  I have checked the Wiki to no
avail.

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 and Scribus version 1.3.3.13svn, 28 December
2008 Build ID: C-C-T-F-A, Ghostscript version 8.71.

Thank you for any information,
David