[scribus] editing master page & display of page #

Jerry Halberstadt subscriber at newtechpub.com
Mon Nov 22 17:06:14 CET 2010

I can create and edit a master page. But I can't leave the master page
to see the effect on a regular page, i.e., there is no command I have
found that allows me to go from the master page back to the regular
page.  The workaround I use is to save; exit the file; reopen the file.
Needless to say, this is not fun when I am trying to adjust something
and check the results.

The specific problem--I have page number set in the lower right of the
right-hand pages, and can only see the leftmost digit, i.e., the number
33 displays as "3". Trying to figure out the tabs etc. to correct.
--
All the best,

Jerry
Jerry Halberstadt
"Seeing the story, making a difference."
* Photography * Writing * Publishing *Consulting
http://HealthyResources.com * http://www.NewTechPub.com
http://LivingWithAge.com * http://www.PhotoLuminations.com