[scribus] More Templates?

Ken Moffat kmoffat at drizzle.com
Mon Nov 22 01:20:22 CET 2010

Someone said that recent versions of Scribus have "a zillion" templates. Can
someone tell me where they are hiding? I am running scribus-ng, v.1.3.8 on
Debian Linux,  and see only a few templates. I added the downloadable
package of templates, which adds several (when moved from /usr/share/scribus
to /usr/share/scribus-ng), but this is far short of the expected zillions.
;-)

I have looked at the scribusstuff website, which has many templates, but I'm
looking for more.

I am also wondering if the Scribus book will be updated in the near future
to reflect the newer versions.

Thanks for this excellent program, which is very useful in my work.

--
Ken Moffat
kmoffat at drizzle dot com