[scribus] Fwd: Re: Margins and printing

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 00:36:25 CET 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [scribus] Margins and printing
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:21:14 +0000
From: J Brown <inisfad at vodafone.ie>
To: Gregory Pittman <gregp_ky at yahoo.com>

Sorry to be sending this directly back to you.  How do I post back on
the mailing list?

Thanks for the response.  I am printing from PDF and not from Scribus.
I have been playing around with settings for X,Y in properties panel,
and I think that the problem arises from my settings there.  I am doing
greeting cards (a real newbie) and the cards are laid out on right hand
side of landscape, A4.  When I set the basepoint to the right side of
the paper, it seems to print (in PDF) more accurately and in accordance
with what the monitor is showing.  So I think that I need to understand
the X and Y properties better.