[scribus] Printing alignmenterror

Abuelo Paul help at scribus.info
Sun Nov 21 09:37:54 CET 2010

Submitted on 11/21/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Abuelo Paul
   Email Address: abuelo.paul at gmail.com
   Subject: Printing alignmenterror
   Message:
I recently upgraded from Linux Mint 6 Felicia to Mint 8 Helena. After
installing Scribus from the synaptic manager and running it, I found that
many of my pre-saved templates cannot print correctly.
Specifically the top 2-3 cm are missing and the print starts and ends "high".
As most of my printing is for A4 "16 sticky Labels sheet" labels and double
CD sticky labels this is obviously a problem I don't need.
As a trial, I dl'd the latest version, by adding the preferred repository,
and updated to v. 1.3.3.14 Jan 2010 build. Same error.
All other programs and applications print fine.
These labels were printing fine withe older version of Mint, bt I don't know
if it is the Ubuntu Karmic Koala build that is the prob or Mint or Scribus.
Ideas?

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Linux
     Version: mint Helena
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/599