[scribus] No canvas in Scribus

Pablo datamilenio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 02:47:39 CET 2010

As you will see in images attached, upon opening scribes: 1. I select the
document and 2 no canvas/working surface appears. I have 3 computers, in 2
works perfect, have a problem in one.

I uninstalled and installed completely using REVO uninstaller.

Will like to know if there is a similar situation and the possible solution.
Thanks.