[scribus] Scribus for mac Os X 10.4.11 Tiger

Trevor Jenkins bslwannabe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:52:43 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:04 PM, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> i would say more:
>
> if you went the real open source way and had an open source operating system
> scribus would be an apt-get install away... or a couple of clicks in your
> synaptics... or any similar tool...

We Apple users do have an open source opearting system on our
machines, FreeBSD forms the basis of Apple's operating system Darwin.
Indeed Darwin is itself open with Apple contributing back to the *BSD
community changes they have made. What is not open source is the
window manager Aqua.

> no download on the web, no trojans, only the fun!

That's a major reason I use Apple not Microsoft products.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!