[scribus] Scribus workshop in london – tutor needed

Afonso Martins help at scribus.info
Wed Nov 10 19:51:10 CET 2010

Submitted on 11/10/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Afonso Martins
   Email Address: afonsomartins at gmail.com
   Subject: Scribus workshop in london – tutor needed
   Message:
Hello,

I'm a Communication Art and Design student at the Royal College of Art in
London and I'm trying to organise a Scribus workshop to introduce graphic
design students to the wonders of open source software.

For this, I'm looking for someone with professional experience in Scribus to
give us an introduction to the software. The workshop would take place at the
RCA from the 26 November to the 3 December. I don't have a budget for this,
but would be happy to collect contributions from the workshops participants
to cover expenses.

Please get in touch if interested,

Afonso
afonsomartins at gmail.com

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: Leopard
     CPU type: 64 bit (x86_64/amd64)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/592