[scribus] Scribus for mac Os X 10.4.11 Tiger

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Nov 9 12:59:26 CET 2010

buondì ettore,

>   Email Address: ettore.favini at gmail.com
>   Subject: Scribus for mac Os X 10.4.11 Tiger
>   Message:
> Scuse me,
> perhaps am I ignoring, but I don't succeed to find and to install a
> useful version of scribus for my computer Apple Mac Book Pro, OS X
> 10.4.11 (Tiger) could you indicate the correct version and the
> instructions to me? thanks
> I thought that the open sources were very simpler to use.

let's make a long story shorter: currently, you have to install the beta
version of scribus by using fink (1.3.8).

as soon as the stable version is out, i will try to also get a package
for tiger (if tiger is still around by then)

scribus 1.3.8 can be installed with a bit less hassle on leopard and
snow leopard.
scribus 1.3.9 which will be out in less than two weeks will install like
every other os x application (by draggin the app from the dmg to the
apps folder).

you can read some more details here:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Category:FAQ#How_do_I_get_Scribus_for_OS_X.3F

ciao