[scribus] Properties Window

Joe Berlinghieri help at scribus.info
Fri Nov 5 16:34:50 CET 2010

Submitted on 11/05/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Joe Berlinghieri
   Email Address: joe.m.berlin at gmail.com
   Subject: Properties Window
   Message:
Hi, I'm a new Scribus user, but not new to desktop publishing software like
InDesign or Quark.

I loaded the Scribus 1.3.8 dmg (I've also tried the 1.3.7 dmg and 1.3.6 dmg)
onto my new (purchased in August) Macbook Pro and it seems to run fine, but
I'm having a small problem. I can't get the Properties Window to appear.
Neither F2 nor going through the pulldowns in the menu bar will make it show
up on my screen.

I tried searching the wiki and haven't found anything regarding this problem.

Sorry to bother you with such a basic question, but I'd really like to become
proficient in Scribus and from what I've read on the wiki that will be
impossible without the Properties Window.

Please help,
Joe

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.6
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: Leopard
     CPU type: Other/Don't know

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/586