[scribus] Prinitng from Scribus

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat May 29 17:59:08 CEST 2010

On Thursday 27 May 2010 19:00:51 Ray wrote:
> My thanks to all those who replied to my query re printing from
Scribus.
> Does anyone have a recommendation for a suitable PDF reader,
other than
> Acrobat, for this purpose.
>
> Ned

Well I have found Adobe Acrobat Reader to be very useful. And it is
free. Do you have a problem with it?

On various Linux systems you may find xpdf, kpdf, okular
(replaces kpdf) and so on.  I have all these but I usually use Adobe
Reader. It has a useful feature set including telling what size the
image is, analyzing the pdf for embedded fonts, and so on.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press