[scribus] vinyl sign letter cutter

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:07:48 CEST 2010

I am looking for a recommendation for a vinyl sign letter cutter that is
supported under Linux, specifically Centos.  My knowledge of these
machines is nil, but a bit of googling makes it appear that at least
some of them can be made to work using Inkscape.

However, since the folks that are going to be using this think also
(currently) know nothing about Inkscape, I'm also wondering if these
things can be made to work with Scribus, which they do know how to use?

Does anyone have any recommendations, for cutting machine and software?