[scribus] CMYK format

Andreas Hünnebeck acmh at gmx.de
Thu May 27 00:48:29 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010 schrieb Martina:
> Submitted on 05/26/2010
> Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]
>
> Submitted values are:
>
>    Name: Martina
>    Email Address: maier_martina at web.de
>    Subject: CMYK format
>    Message:
>
> i would need to create files in CMYK with the color profile „ISO Coated v2
> (Fogra 39 L)“, because i have to send them to the print shop.
>
> How can I start a new document in cmyk and where can i found the color
> profile mentioned above?

Ask the print shop for the profile.

> How can I save them as tiff, png or jpeg files?

Include all images as they are, then export PDF for 'Print'. The
PDF then contains the images in CMYK (just tested today in my print
shop).

Andreas Hünnebeck | email: acmh at gmx.de
----- privat ---- | www  : http://www.huennebeck-online.de
Fax/Anrufbeantworter: +49 (32 12) 1 26 24 06
PGP-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/pgp_andreas.asc
GPG-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/andreas.asc