[scribus] Printing with Scribus

Ray risely at tadaust.org.au
Wed May 26 15:48:36 CEST 2010

Hi all,

As a 77 yr old newbie to Ubuntu I seem to be having a problem printing any
pages from Scribus.
As Christoph says Scribus is not the friendliest program to use and I
realise it will take some practice to find all the controls etc. I also have
been using PagePlus and am amazed how easy that program is to make up DTP
pages.
My immediate problem is that I can successfully print pages from the Open
Office Word Processor and O.O. Presentation programs with my Pixma iP 5300,
but not from Scribus 1.3.3.13svn program.
When I make up a page and tell it to print, it feeds out a blank page.
What have I missed?

Ned