[scribus] Info

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 17:34:16 CEST 2010

On 05/25/2010 09:47 AM, S.M.C. wrote:
> Respectable. Support Scribus
>
> Good morning
>
> For logistical reasons we used publicher.
> Now for reasons other compatibiltà we intend to use your Scribus.
> We want to know, though, all the graphics and data that we have worked with publicher can be imported into Scribus Vs.
> If this were possible, what commands to use for moving them from publicher to Sribus.?

You will not be able to transfer directly from Publisher to Scribus.
Scribus supports a number of bitmap graphical formats, such as jpeg,
tiff, png, and vector such as svg and eps, to some extent pdf.

As far as "data" a little hard to know what you mean. Plain text can
surely be imported. The text from .doc files can be imported, and those
from openoffice can be imported with styles.

Check the docs for various details.

Greg