[scribus] Correction to label type project questions

Bill208 repubo at gmail.com
Sun May 16 04:08:19 CEST 2010

Dave,

I want to correct an error in my reply to the following question of yours:

* Once I have multiple copies on the sheet, Is there a way I can
change the Organization/Date on all copies in one operation?

I wrote:

There may be; I am not aware of a find & replace feature in Scribus.

Correction:

There is a Find and Replace feature in Scribus which can be accessed from
either Edit/Search Replace or from within the Text Edit window which is
opened either by selecting Edit/Edit Text... or through the Text Edit icon
in the toolbar.

I attempted a Search/Replace of the same word in three separate text boxes I
had selected and was successful in only making changes to the first text box
I chose. Due to that limitation I believe the multiple duplicates method I
suggested is likely the way to go.

Bill