[scribus] Printing directly causes a freeze

Ray Chandler raychandler at btopenworld.com
Wed May 12 17:08:41 CEST 2010

Scribus 1.3.3.13svn on Ubuntu 10.4.  Everything OK until I sent a job to print - locally connected printer which works fine from any other application. If I try to print directly from Scribus the print progress bar gets to about 50% and then the package freezes. If I export the job to pdf I can print from that with no problem, but when I don't otherwise need a pdf it would be handy to print straight from the Scribus job. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
Ray