[scribus] 1.3.5.1 exe

Dai daibutt at ntlworld.com
Fri May 7 17:32:21 CEST 2010

Not complaining and not looking for an argument just stating a point of
view. At the moment I can't get 1.3.5 through the lucid repo not there
and even if I were to try and compile it chances are I might run into
dependency hell as you know. I'm not talking through my arse for the
average user it is a lot easier in windows to just grab an exe and
install it. That's a fact. They aren't even carrying the current stable
version you can get the previous stable version but not the current one.
You only get the current stable version by adding your repo.