[scribus] 1.3.5.1 exe

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri May 7 01:11:41 CEST 2010

hi dai,

> I thought I had the brain wave of opening 1.3.5.1 and stable version
> and doing a bit of cop and paste but no joy. Looks like I will have to
> recreate the whole thing by copying the specs in properties. long and
> boring process but needs must.

why not work with 1.3.7svn? you can download a exe from sourceforge or compile it very easily on linux.

> Now for my rant. If Linux would allow
> separate version of programs not just Scribus then I would not have to
> theis in XP in virtualbox. You guy's really need to think about using
> autopackage or something similar. It would make life alot easier for
> us Linux users.

you can install several version of scribus on the same linux box. most of the time, two of them through the package manager and as many as you want by compiling them!

and most of the scribus devs are at least also linux users...

ciao
a.l.e