[scribus] 1.3.5.1 exe

Dai daibutt at ntlworld.com
Thu May 6 22:26:37 CEST 2010

I thought I had the brain wave of opening 1.3.5.1 and stable version and
doing a bit of cop and paste but no joy. Looks like I will have to
recreate the whole thing by copying the specs in properties. long and
boring process but needs must. Now for my rant. If Linux would allow
separate version of programs not just Scribus then I would not have to
theis in XP in virtualbox. You guy's really need to think about using
autopackage or something similar. It would make life alot easier for us
Linux users.