[scribus] print registration

John Batistic john at batistic.net.nz
Mon May 3 11:32:25 CEST 2010

Hi

I have been running Scribus on OpenSuse11.2 without any problems.

A new install on Ubuntu 10.4 of scribus-ng will not print to the correct
position on the page.

The 0,0 point is offset both top and left by about 40 MM and the bottom right
corner is off the page.

I get the same result on an HP 3052 and a KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 2550 with a
new document or an existing one. landscape or portrait.

There is no problem with either of the printers using any other program to
print with (OpenOffice etc) and if I boot Opensuse, Scribus prints fine.

Any help appreciated