[scribus] Big fonts in Scribus menus

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Sat May 1 23:39:00 CEST 2010

On Sat, 2010-05-01 at 14:27 -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea how to change menu fonts in KDE apps
> like Scribus when they are running on Gnome?

While not a direct answer to your question, I have run Scribus on Fedora
and Centos with Gnome desktops on numerous computers with multiple users
for several years, and have never seen the issue that you describe here.

What happens if you create a new user with all of the default settings
(from the default /etc/skel) and run Scribus as that user?